Over the past few years I have been focusing on collegiate cerebral gymnastics in Computer Science, Digital Media and Human-Computer Interaction in Bremen (HSB), New York (NYU Poly) and London (UCL). Evolving actual practical skills I have also been working with HSB ZIMT, Mobile 2 Culture Institute Bremen, IBM Research & Development Boeblingen and Fraunhofer ESK Munich. This site is to keep track about some projects and thoughts I am working on...
Interface Design, Rapid Application Development, Video / Image Processing, Ubiquitious Computing, Modeling / Data Visualization, Rich Internet Applications, Augmented Reality, Context Aware Computing, Collaborative Experiences, Artisan Baking.
- Brauer, R., 2012. Removing Stumbling Blocks In Mobile Forms, Smashing Magazine
- Brauer, R., 2011. Fast Food Experiences, UX Storytellers
- Aslan, I., Menon, D., Brauer, R., Albert, K., Maugg, C. 2010. E-Composer: Enabling the Composition of Mobile Assistants, MDDAUI workshop at CHI 2010
- Brauer, R.; Müller, L.; Aslan, I.: Mobile projector-camera system based interaction technique for annotating physical information resources: Poster at UbiComp 2009, Orlando, FL, USA. (International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing - UbiComp)
- Brauer, R., von Öhsen, A., and Loviscach, J. 2008. Automated interior design from A to Z. In ACM SIGGRAPH 2008 Posters
- IBM. RFID threat indication system. IP.com Electronic Publication
- IBM. Dynamic Verification and Calibration Method for (Real Time) Locating Systems Based On a Virtual Model. IP.com Electronic Publication